Friday, March 12, 2010

Meet Christian and Sage

I had fun photographing this dynamic duo. Between photo shoots, I can see from the corner of my eye these two punching each other and play fighting... I guess that is what brothers and sisters do to each other. Christian, a star football player and Senior at San Dimas High was such a ham in front of the camera. He's Mr. Cool Stud Man! Sage, oh so sweet and shy. Her smile was like sunshine lighting up my day. I can see why her older brother is so protective over her. Sage, just don't bring your boyfriends home because your brother plans on showing him his guns! She's a cheerleader in training and not even in high school. What a bright future these two have ahead of them. Thanks Recca for letting me photograph your two babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment