Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One of the Greatest Blessings in Life are Good Friends

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends such as the Cepeidas. They have been one of my biggest supporters throughout my journey as a photographer since the beginning. The last time I photographed this family of four was when Aliza was a baby! I still can't say all the names of the "A" kids all at once without getting all tongue tied "Alyssa, Alexia, Aliza, Adrian." So I call them, A1, A2, A3, A4! Much easier on the tongue and memory. What a blast we had this past weekend...surprisingly, Aliza did well!! (surprise, surprise!) I love you guys.... you are the best and I am truly grateful for being able to document your lives. I look forward to photographing Alyssa's (aka A2) Holy Communion.




video

No comments:

Post a Comment